An efficient and fully operation braking system is essential to your cars ability to operate safely. It is paramount to maintain your brakes.
If your vehicle is having any of these problems then you need to call us or you can book using our online booking form for a free brake check.
- Your brake warning light is on
- The brake pedal feels spongy
- Weak brakes
- Grinding or rubbing sounds
- Your car feels like it isn’t stopping like it should
Or even if you simply want to get your brakes checked over and service before an MOT, or just for a brakes pad change, bring your car down to Midland Autocare and take advantage of our comprehensive brakes service.
Our trained and experienced technicians can resolve any issue with faulty or worn brakes including:
- Changing Brakes Discs and Brakes Pads
- Changing Brakes Drums and Brakes Shoes
- Replacing Brakes Callipers
- Replacing Handbrake Cables
- Replacing Handbrake Levers
- Changing Brake Fluid
- Handbrake System Faults (including electric handbrake issues)
- ABS Brake System (including ABS pumps to full fault diagnostics of braking system)
- Comprehensive Checks of all Brake Hoses and Braking System Components
- We undertake all brakes system repairs for cars and light commercial vehicles
We use genuine parts or OEM quality replacement parts from trusted providers such as LUCAS, BREMBO, MINTEX, and DELPHI etc.
For your peace of mind we guarantee all our work that leaves our Walsall workshop.
Book online using our booking form or call us today on 01922 409070
We pride ourselves in offering a transparent pricing policy. The price we quote is the price you pay.