The braking system is the most important part of your vehicle. It has to be maintained and tested regularly so it can be (arguably) 100% effective. We offer many services from changing a brake pads to a complete braking system overhaul.
- Brake Warning Light is on
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Weak Brakes
- Grinding/Rubbing Sounds
- Car Not Stopping Like It Should
Inspection & Service
However, if you’re not suffering from any urgent brake issue, we offer a full inspection and service to keep braking system maintain so that it is 100% effective.
Our experienced team of experience and qualified technicians can resolve any issue from changing a brake pads to resolving any issues faulty/worn brakes to a pre MOT checks including:
- Replacing Brake Discs/Pads
- Replacing Brake Drums/Brake Shoes
- Replacing Brake Callipers
- Replacing Handbrake Cables
- Changing Brake Fluid
- Resolving Handbrake System Faults (including electric handbrakes)
- Resolving ABS Brake System Faults (ABS pumps to full fault diagnostics)
- Comprehensive Checks of all Braking System Components
We also offer all these services and repairs to cars and light commercial vehicles alike. In our Brake repair services, we use genuine parts or OEM quality replacement parts from trusted providers such as LUCAS, BREMBO, MINTEX, and DELPHI etc.
We are so proud of our workmanship that we provide a guarantee for every work carried out on your vehicle.