The braking system is the most important part of your vehicle. It has to be maintained and tested regularly so it can be (arguably) 100% effective. We offer many services from changing a brake pads to a complete braking system overhaul.
Is your vehicle is suffering from any of the any following issues:
- Brake Warning Light is on
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Weak Brakes
- Grinding/Rubbing Sounds
- ABS System Fault
- Car Not Stopping Like It Should
Inspection & Service
However, if you’re vehicle suffering from any urgent brake issue or general maintenance, we offer a full inspection and service to keep braking system maintain so that it is 100% effective.
Our experienced team of experience and qualified technicians can resolve any issue from changing a brake pads to resolving any issues faulty/worn brakes to a pre MOT standard including:
- Replacing Brake Discs/Pads
- Replacing Brake Drums/Brake Shoes
- Replacing Brake Callipers
- Replacing Handbrake Cables
- Changing Brake Fluid
- Resolving Handbrake System Faults (including electric handbrakes)
- Resolving ABS Brake System Faults (ABS pumps to full fault diagnostics)
- Comprehensive Checks of all Braking System Components
We offer all these services and repairs to cars and light commercial vehicles alike. In our Brake repair services, we use genuine parts or OEM quality replacement parts from trusted providers such as LUCAS, BREMBO, MINTEX, and DELPHI etc.
We are so proud of our workmanship that we provide a guarantee for every work carried out on your vehicle and a transparent pricing policy, meaning that the price we quote is the price that you pay.